OUR NEXT PRIVILEGE CLUB MEMBERS LUNCH
Monday 05 March 2018
The North Star Tapas Restaurant
Fareham Road, Gosport PO13 0AG
Prepare yourself and ‘be hungry’ for our next lunch at the brand new North Star Tapas Restaurant in Gosport on Monday 5th March.
It’s a lovely restaurant and I know you will love it, especially as it has such a lovely atmosphere, friendly staff and absolutely delicious food! You just have the main course of an authentic Spanish ‘paella’ to choose from, as we will all be able to sample a lovely selection of tapas dishes from the menu for our starter – see booking form and menu choice below. Just like we did with the Indian Curries at Kutis in Wickham a few years ago!
Solent Events started the New Year of 2018 as it means to go on – with a ‘surprise’ New Year Lunch at the new SOUTHAMPTON HARBOUR Hotel, Ocean Village Marina, Southampton. Shaped just like a cruise ship, it is a beautifully designed modern hotel and well worth a visit for coffee, drinks or a meal in one of the two superb restaurants.
Under bright blue skies a full January sun, we were able to enjoy our welcome cocktail punch outside on the terrace of ‘Har-Bar on 6th’, where we had wonderful views of The Solent, Southampton Waters and Ocean Marina. Our three-course lunch in The Jetty Restaurant on the lower deck was delicious, the were staff were not only very friendly, but attentive and very efficient. Would we recommend it? Most definitely. I am sure many of the Privilege Members will be back with their families and friends before too long!
Looking ahead, our MAY 2018 Luncheon will be extra-special, so please put the date in your diary – WEDNESDAY 02 MAY.
Details to follow soon. NB. As this will be a very special occasion, you are free to invite a family member or friend to join us too!
CHECK OUT WHERE OUR PRIVILEGE CLUB HAS PREVIOUSLY DINED …….
1. 24 Nov 2009 The Lightship, Haslar Marina
2. 16 Feb 2010 The River Rat, Hamble
3. 26 April 2010 Lycees Hotel, Fareham
4. 06 Sept 2010 Pebbles, Stokes Bay, Gosport – with Alverstoke guided Tour
5. 21 Jan 2011 Pebbles – New Year Lunch by popular demand!
6. 23 Mar 2011 Kutis, Wickham Save & Exit
7. 09 June 2011 The Roebuck, Wickham
8. 07 Sept 2011 The Jolly Roger, Hardway, Gosport
9. 09 Jan 2012 The Red Lion, Fareham
10.19 Mar 2012 Kings, Botley
11. 25 July 2012 Spinnaker Tower by boat – Afternoon Tea
12. 10 Sept 2012 The Crofton, Stubbington
13. 08 Nov 2012 Wickham Vineyard & Tour
14. 18 Jan 2013 Lauros, Fareham
15. 07 Mar 2013 Chequers, Fareham College
16. 22 May 2013 Hardy’s, Haslar Marina, Gosport
17. 01 Aug 2013 Greens, Wickham – Summer BBQ
18. 23 Sept 2013 No 7 Boathouse, Dockyard – with Mary Rose & Harbour cruise
19. 28 Nov 2013 Lauro’s, Fareham
20. 31 Jan 2014 Cams Mill, Fareham
21. 27 Mar 2014 Navigator, Swanwick – with Burseldon Windmill Guided Tour
22. 29 May 2014 Trinity Lightship, Haslar Marina, Gosport
23. 05 Aug 2014 Alverbank Hotel – with Diving Museum Guided Tour
24. 23 Oct 2014 Old House Hotel, Wickham
25. 12 Dec 2014 Lauro’s, Fareham
26. 25 Feb 2015 Avenue 141, Fareham College
27. 09 April 2015 Golden Lion, Southwick – with Southwick House Guided Tour
28. 26 May 2015 Bayside, Stokes Bay, Gosport – Afternoon Tea
29. 18 Sept 2015 Waverley Steam Boat Solent Cruise + Lunch
30. 24 Nov 2015 Skylark Golf Course, Whitely, Fareham – LUNCH
31. 22 Feb 2016 The Port House, Port Solent, Portchester
32. 20 Apr 2016 Fisherman’s Rest, Titchfield
33. 04 June 2016 No Mans Fort, The Solent – Solent Events 25th Anniversary
34. 16 Aug 2016 Greens, Wickham – Summer BBQ
35. 25 Oct 2016 Arty’s, Clarence Marina, Gosport – with Clarence Yard guided tour
36. 19 Dec 2016 Lainston House Hotel, Sparshalt – Christmas Special Mystery Lunc
37. 16 Feb 2017 The Seahorse, Gomer Lane, Gosport
38. 27 April 2017 The Bun Penny, Lee on the Solent
39. 06 Jun 2017 Skylark Golf & Country Club
40. 20 Aug 2017 The Boathouse, Gosport Premier Marina
41. 04 Oct 2017 Clifford-Browns Brasserie, Knowle Village
42. 18 Jan 2018 Southampton Harbour Hotel, Ocean Village Marina
43. 05 Mar 2018 NORTH STAR TAPAS RESTAURANT, Gosport
44. 02 May 2018 To be announced soon!
Selection of Tapas
Paella of your choice
Dessert of your choice
(on the day)
Glass of wine/soft drink
Privilege Club Members Luncheon Menu - Tapas Restaurant
PAYMENT: The correct payment should be placed in a NAMED envelope and given to Lin on the day please. Thank you!
With your meal – a glass of wine or soft drink
A delicious selection of meat, fish/seafood & vegetarian Tapas dishes
Your choice of an authentic Spanish Paella dish as follows:
Valenciana – Chicken & Seafood (typical Paella)
Carne – Meat
Pescado – Fish
Verduras – Vegetables
Yummy dessert of your choice from the dessert cabinet!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
We so enjoyed ourselves on Tuesday Lin, and it was a “mystery” right up until 3pm – well done. I’m so glad I found Solent Events. It’s so much more fun going with other like-minded people & takes the responsibility out of driving.Maureen Colyer
Dear Lin, Thank you for sending the photographs from ‘Collabro’ at the BIC. We had a lovely first outing with Solent Events. Thanks for all the hard work you put into it.Linda Hunt
Hi Lin, Just a quick thank you from us both for arranging such a brilliant day yesterday. We had such a lovely time and the hi-light for us was the steam train trip! Looking forward to the next Mystery TourSue & Bert Barnes