EASING LOCKDOWN – SOLENT EVENTS UPDATE: 08 AUGUST 2020
* STOP PRESS* PRETTY WOMAN UPDATE – POSTPONED TO WED 06 JANUARY 2021 – SEE THEATRE PAGE *
* TREAT YOURSELF – A LUXURY AWAY-DAY – BE PAMPERED ON THE BELMOND PULLMAN ORIENT EXPRESS – EXTRA 4 SPACES FOR 18 SEPTEMBER *
* OUR FIRST SHORT BREAK AFTER LOCKDOWN – 3-DAYS ISLE of WIGHT – 14 SEPT – ONLY 2 PLACES LEFT – BOOK TODAY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE! *
* DOURO RIVER CRUISE 30 SEPT – WE’RE STILL OPTIMISTIC BORIS WILL LET US GO BY THEN, SO WATCH THIS SPACE! *
* WE DON’T WANT YOU TO MISS OUT, SO NONE OF OUR EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED – NOW RE-SCHEDULED FOR A LATER DATE *
* 2020 HOLIDAYS RE-SCHEDULED TO THE SAME DATES IN 2021 – MONTENEGRO (20 April), HIDDEN ITALY (16 May) and GOURMET ITALY (06 June) *
* WE’RE STILL HERE FOR YOU – AND OUR TRAVEL SURVEY RESULTS (BELOW) SAY YOU’RE STILL HERE FOR US – THANK YOU! *
STAY IN TOUCH & UP-TO-DATE ON OUR TWO FACEBOOK PAGES – facebook.com/solent.events.leisure + facebook.com/solent.events.tour
After Lockdown, our luxury coach trips, with full safety measures in place, will again take you to the top theatres in London’s West End, The Mill at Sonning and other popular venues – there will be time to shop, sight-see & enjoy lunch before & dinner after, each show
After Lockdown, our Away-Days & Mystery Tours (with full safety measures) will give you the opportunity to visit some of the UK’s most amazing little gems in the South. What better way to savour new sights, new sounds and new experiences after so long in isolation!
After Lockdown, and when it is safe to do so, our programme of Short Breaks to European & UK locations will resume – with full safety measures in place. From iconic Cities to Countryside Retreats and Luxury Spa Breaks you can be assured of a relaxing time to recommence your life.
After Lockdown, our exciting holidays will once again take you to some stunning locations all over the world by air, rail & ship – with full saftey measures in place. Whether you travel on your own, as a couple or with friends, we have a variety of options especially for you, the discerning traveller!
NEED A HOLIDAY AFTER LOCKDOWN?
AS ALWAYS, WE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE.
Our first Short Break is mid- September to ‘our own little Island in the Sun’ – The Isle of Wight!
Back in the office after Lockdown!
“As the proud owner and founder of Solent Events & Leisure, I love to share my travel experiences with those who may not normally venture very far. I escort you and look after you every step of the way, especially if you travel on your own. The world is a wonderful place and to travel near and far ‘in friendly company’ is definitely the best way of experiencing it. Please do join us!” ~ Lin Wilson
Solent Events & Leisure was founded in 1992 with the sole purpose of providing local adults with a totally reliable, hassle-free experience in their leisure time, with personally organised and personally escorted Luxury London Theatre Trips & Away-Days. We expanded our portfolio to Europe and the rest of the world in 2007, with Tour Operators, who for your total protection, are fully bonded.
We aim to provide a completely personal and professional service with a top class quality that you can always rely upon. There is no need to travel on your own, as Solo travellers and Couples are especially welcome. Please join us for a safe, hassle-free, fun experience with friendly companions.
THE BEST WAY TO TRAVEL AFTER LOCKDOWN – with a fully escorted, professional and safety conscious company – US! It’s EASY to book. It’s EASY to pay. It’s EASY to connect.
Click … READ MORE for our FAQ page
* BRITISH AIRWAYS WELCOMES US BACK * For the latest video information (dated 03 June 2020) on how BA are preparing to keep us safe when we fly again.
CLICK … BA button below….
* EUROPE has seen the first RIVER CRUISE resume its holidays on the Danube. We are now looking forward to our DOURO RIVER CRUISE with CroisiEurope on 30 September, but if you woul dlike to join us, please hurry, as we only have a few places left!
* NATIONAL EXPRESS Coach Service is resuming on 1st July. Meanwhile, our favourite coach operators are still awaiting Government guidance on re-opening. We hope for news soon.